Roots of Reinvention Taking Shape


Another holiday season is behind us and we are deep into resolutions, reminders to be grateful, mantras, mindfulness to reach goals set for the coming year no matter how big or small.  This is a time to reset, recharge, recommit.   We may repeat ourselves year after year, maybe never quite reaching those goals set, but we keep trying and that's the important thing.  Remember, it's the journey that counts, not always the destination!


Last year I did a post at this time ~ Making Choices ~ It holds true as much now as it did then.





You know I love my Year in Review posts!  My Top 5 most popular posts of this past year~


An Empty Nest  ~ (this is more sentimental than anything else)




Feng Shui Your way to Abundance ~ Who doesn't want more abundance?




A Headboard Alternative ~ We are always looking for ideas for "how to" do something differently.




My Icon Apartment Showcase Apartment ~ This was a wonderful opportunity and I was so pleased with the outcome.




Walk with me: Coconut Grove ~ many of you said you felt like you were there.



I am THRILLED to announce that in addition to my design practice, for which I will always be wholly passionate about and this blog, which has enriched my life in ways I could have never imagined, I will be working towards certification as a life coach this coming year.  It is a big commitment but I know it will enhance my life and hopefully others, as I begin this new journey and figure out how the pieces will all fit together.  I am on a Stargazer's journey as Martha Beck  puts it (which is who I will be training under) and once you "find your own North Star," there is no turning back!



Simply, we all get stuck; stuck in our self sabotaging thoughts, stuck in negativity, stuck in patterns that no longer serve us.  My purpose is to learn how to "re~train" my brain in an effort to accept the things I cannot change and put me on a path of more positivity that has thus far eluded me to a certain extent. I will learn tools to help me live my best life ~ then hopefully, help others to do the same.

I am excited, nervous, exhilarated, anxious to see where this new path leads and how I will incorporate it into my life by design.     Join Me.











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO