Excuse me ~ I'm in a bubble






The bubble and fly series by photographer Melvin Sokolsky from a series he did in 1963 sums up my short disappearance.  I will be leaving you for a few weeks while I am traveling.




"Concept is important. Talent is important... The tools, the hammers and saws, and if they got a zillion megapixel camera, that's not going to help you. What is going to help you is a good idea."







Based on the concept of "the bubble" can you guess where I am ?  The lifestyle:  high tech meets high culture.  A world like no other ~ it "inhales the past and exhales the thrill of the present."  I'll be in port towns and cultured cities, I'll be walking gritty streets and dry deserts.

I cannot blog along the way, so I am going to repost some oldies but goodies for your reading pleasure.
I promise upon return, I will not make you sift through all my vacation pictures (just the relevant ones)  : )




photos by Melvin Sokolsky







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO