Wish You Were Here~2010

Day Tripping

When I was younger, I dreamed of being a stylist or visual merchandiser for Bergdorf's, because in my mind nobody does it better.  David Hoey, Linda Farrow and the visual department do not disappoint once again.
"Wish You Were Here", the theme of this year's holiday windows take us on a fantastical journey to far flung places with so much whimsey and imagination you need to study these windows or you'll miss something.

The Scenic Route


The scenery was moving behind the train

Ready for Takeoff



A Guided Tour 




Full Speed Ahead













I can never get enough of this eye candy.  That's why Assouline has created the ultimate collection, Window's at Bergdorf Goodman, a limited edition tome at $550.00.  I guess I'll have to wait for the paperback.


Photos: CLI, BG

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO