Mad for Manolo

 I did it. I just bought my first pair of Manolo shoes.  I don't know why it has taken me so long.  Maybe once you "cross over," you never turn back.  I'm not shoe crazy like a lot of people I know.  Don't get me wrong, I love shoes as much as the next gal but I am more practical in my selection of expensive shoes. This is what I selected, an over the knee black leather boot.  I feel empowered and elegant. I didn't know a shoe could make you feel that way.  Manolo did!



Remember when Carrie (the other Carrie) ceremoniously put the blue Manolo's in her new penthouse apartment closet?  They will be on sale Friday when Mr . Blahnik makes an appearance in the Bergdorf's shoe department.


He will also be signing copies of his new book. Another beautifully illustrated collection of confections for your feet.




As an artist and craftsman, Manolo Blahnik has the power to transcend an ordinary shoe into an extraordinary work of art.  I'm a believer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO